Only the dead fish follow the current

Sunday 23 September 2012

SFDK Concert


This summer I went to my first Rap concert and it was.. EXCELLENT
In the concert sang SFDK (Siempre Fuertes De Konciencia). At microphone Zatu and Legendario, of Dogma Crew and at the beat Accón Sanchez, Alberto Gambino apears too to sang one song.
I went with my friend Hector (here his blog) and I enjoyed a lot. I don't konw a lot of songs of SFDK but I could sing and loud like a crazy person in songs that I know.
Zatu is very funny and in the time between one and another song he sayed a lot of funny things.
The concert started so late (one hour after the normal time) and fisrt singed another group called L'Horta Crew who were good  but borring and  not comparable with SFDK who are one of bests spanish hip-hop groups.
 The group SFDK has more than 15 years and Zatu singed old and new songs, was amazing.


Bibliography:
SFDK Records
Wordreference

No comments:

Post a Comment